Mark Zuckerberg is only known as the founder and CEO of Facebook to many because they don’t know the other side of his life. Apart from CEO, he is a social worker, a loving husband and a emotional person by heart.
May be all of us don’t know that he dropped out his graduation 12 years back to start his social media platform Facebook, which is world’s top most platform now. Recently Mark Zuckerberg became Dr. Mark Zuckerberg when he received his degree from Harvard. His visit and speech was no less than a super motivational dose of everyone sitting there.
Throughout his speech he talked about the youth’s responsibility, the reality to follow for being successful, how we can bring change globally and the love for his wife Priscilla Chan. His speech was filled with humor, motivation, energy and emotion.
These 15 Quotes From Mark’S Harvard Speech Are Going To Get You More Motivation, Also The Video Is Been Cut Short With Best Of His Words. Hope You Will Enjoy The Video And Appreciate The Quotes As Well.
1. “Let’S Face It, You Accomplished Something I Never Could. If I Get Through This Speech Today, It’Ll Be The First Time I Actually Finish Something Here At Harvard”
2. “Purpose is that sense that we are part of something bigger than ourselves, that we are needed, that we have something better ahead to work for. Purpose is what creates true happiness.”
3. “My hope was never to build a company, I wanted to have an impact”
4. Three ways to create a world where everyone has a sense of purpose
1. By taking on big meaningful projects together.
2. By redefining a quality so everyone has the freedom to pursue their purpose
3. By building community all across the world.
5.“It’s good to be idealistic. But be prepared to be misunderstood. Anyone working on a big vision will get called crazy, even if you end up right.”
6. “The greatest successes come from having the freedom to fail.”
7.“Let me tell you a secret: no one does when they begin. Ideas don’t come out fully formed. They only become clear as you work on them. You just have to get started.”
8. “The reality is – anything we do today is got to have some issues in future, but that can’t stop us from getting started.”
9.“Let’s do big things not just to create progress but to create purpose.”
10.“We all know you don’t get successful just by having a good idea working hard, you get successful by being luck too.”
11. “Progress never requires coming together not just as cities and nations but also as a global community”