To be an entrepreneur, you just need you, but to be a successful and self-motivated entrepreneur you need a mentor. You must go through the thoughts of famous business people, who have turned soil into gold in their business. An entrepreneur has the capability to initiate a business without money, man and material.
These 25 quotes will surely help you get enough motivation for the start of your business.
- “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, Co-founder of Google.
2. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” —Steve Jobs, Co-founder and CEO of Apple.
3. “Fail often so you can succeed sooner.” —Tom Kelley, Ideo Partner.
4. “We are currently not planning on conquering the world.” — Sergey Brin, Co-founder of Google.
5. “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” —Biz Stone, Co-founder of Twitter.
6. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” — Beverly Sills, Opera Singer.
7. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” —Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder and CEO.
8. “I don’t believe in taking right decisions. i take decisions and make them right” — Ratan Tata.
9. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” — Seth Godin, Squidoo Founder, Blogger and Author.
10. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”— Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motor.
11. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” — Bill Gates
12. “When you cease to dream you cease to live” — Malcolm Forbes, Chairman and Editor in Chief of Forbes Magazine.
13. “Don’t worry about funding if you don’t need it. Today it’s cheaper to start a business than ever.”— Noah Everett, Founder Twitpic.
14. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” — Warren Buffett
15. “I think that people just have this core desire to express who they are. And I think that’s always existed.” — Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook
16. “But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.” — Arianna Huffington
17. “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” —Zig Ziglar
18. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” —Richard Branson
19. “Things may come to those who wait, but only things left by those who hustle.” — Abraham Lincoln
20. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” — Albert Schweitzer
If these quotes helped you get some motivation then share it with your friends and groups to inspire others also. For more quotes, stories and news, stay tuned with us.